Office hours: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Check-in is 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM. Please call ahead if you will be arriving after 6pm
Pets are welcome and must be on leash at all times except in designated dog park
Animals may not be tethered to utility fixtures, picnic tables, trees or fences. Animal waste MUST be picked up by the pet owner.
Smoking on the property is only permitted in the designated smoking area. (see map for smoking area location)
Free Wifi (High speed wired internet available at an additional cost)
Portable propane fire pits available for an additional fee in the lobby. Wood-burning fires are not permitted.
Credit Card Security
Your credit card information is stored and processed securely. Click here for more information about credit card security.
We want to make your stay both pleasant and comfortable. If you need any information, please feel free to inquire at the office. Please help us make your stay here more enjoyable through your cooperation with the following simple rules:
Check-in after 2 p.m. on the day of arrival.
Check-out before 11 a.m. on the day of departure. Please make arrangements prior to
10 a.m. if staying an extra night.
Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m.
Tables are for your use. Please don't put any grills or charcoal near the grass area. If grass is ruined a fine will be issued of $500.
All vehicles must park in designated parking areas. Vehicles must not block the road or adjacent rv site(s). The speed limit is 10 MPH.
Parents are responsible at all times for their children’s safety and behavior. Please supervise small children in showers and restrooms, and do not allow children to play in the roadway.
Playing at the RV playground is at your own risk. The RV resort is not responsible for any injuries that may occur.
The laundry room and outside bathrooms are open 24 hours a day and may be accessed by the code given to you followed by the # key.
Restrooms and shower facilities are available. Due to Board of Health Regulations, animals and the washing of dishes are prohibited in the restrooms.
Personal propane grills are permitted.
Fireworks are prohibited on the RV park premises and on all surrounding property.
Help us stay clean by depositing all garbage in the dumpsters located throughout the RV resort.
After-Hours Assistance/Security. In case of an emergency dial 911 if a non-emergency occurs contact us at 435-599-2564
All reservations must be cancelled at least 7 days prior to check-in to recieve a full refund.
Winterizing Instructions for staying at The Orchards at Kolob RV Resort
When staying with us in the winter, it is your responsibility to winterize your RV and your connections to the campground.
- Heated hoses are required when using our water spigots.
- The water spigot and pipe must be insulated and/or heated if it is going to be open for an extended period of time. (Suggestion: shut off when temperatures are consistently below 32 degrees)
- Heat tape works great for this and can usually be found in our general store
- It is a good idea to make sure the pipes inside your RV are protected and kept warm as well.
- Do not leave your black or gray water tanks open during freezing temperatures
- Doing so will result in ice build up in your sewer hose, potentially causing leaks or breakage.
- Management approval of RV skirting is required. Skirting may not be attached to the ground and must maintain a clean and nice look.
- Please use propane or other fuel sources for heating. One oil filled radiator heater may be used.